Pulmo-Aide Compressor Nebulizer System
The DeVilbiss Pulmo-Aide Nebulizer System has been providing effective aerosol treatments for more than thirty years. Modern styling, durability and ease of use make this unit perfect for in-home asthma treatments. The Pulmo-Aide System comes ready to use with all the attachments – filter, tubing, and nebulizer. The Pulmo-Aide Compressor Nebulizer System is the only approved compressor for use with TOBI (Tobramycin solution for inhalation). The Pulmo-Aide is unmatched in quality, value and performance.
Comes ready to use with all the attachments:
- Disposable Nebulizer
- Metal frame motor construction.
- Modern styling, durability and ease of use make the unit perfect for in-home asthma treatments.
- The unique 4-pole motor design extends the life of the unit.
- Used with adult or pediatric patients.
- Large built-in compartment for storing nebulizers and tubing.
- Unmatched in quality, value and performance.
- A built-in nebulizer holder is a convenient place to store the nebulizer if the treatment is interrupted.
- Pulmo-Aide is the longest-lasting compressor with an average product life of 10 years.
|Dimensions||6.5" (W) x 10.1" (H) x 10.5" (D)D)|
|Power Supply||230 V, 50 Hz|
|Nebulization Rate||> 0.15 ml/min|
|Compressor Free Air||Flow 12 l /min|
|Power Consumption||140 Watts Maximum|
|Warranty||Limited 5 year|
|Instruction||DVD Instructional Video|