EverFlo Concentrator with OPI
The EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator is a great option for home oxygen users who are tired of big noisy machines or inconvenient oxygen tanks. EverFlo's advanced motor, low power usage, and lightweight, durable construction make it easy, convenient, and unobtrusive at home in almost any environment.
Includes oxygen purity indicator (OPI) for increased security - allows to ultrasonically measures oxygen output as a purity indication. With OPI a light on the front of the EverFlo device will turn orange and sound an alarm if oxygen levels ever deviate from acceptable purity levels. Low maintenance for reduced service costs - No homecare provider filter change for two years.
EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator comes with an AC power cord, patient manual and 5 oxygen cannulas.
Prescription required. This unit is not available in Ontario.
- Input voltage: 120 VAC +/- 10%
- Input frequency: 60 Hz
- Average power consumption: 350 watts
- Oxygen concentration*: (at 5 lpm) 93% (+/- 3%)
- Litre flow: 0.5 to 5 litres per minute
- Weight: 31 lbs (14 kg)
- Dimensions: 23 x 15 x 9.5 inches
- Sound level: 45 dBA typical
- 3-Year manufacturer warranty
- Required maintenance: Compressor intake filter need to be changed every 2 years OPI (oxygen percentage indicator) Low oxygen: 82%, very low oxygen: 70% alarm levels